To request and album/CD review or interview, please email us the following details.
Your request must contain a non demanding, polite and spell checked paragraph with:
- The name of your band/project
- Your full name (Please do not use nicknames such as “flame, Sorcerer or DJ pimp tight”). We need to know who you are
- The real names of the other members in the band (if applicable)
- The name of your album (if applicable)
- The studio where it was recorded (if applicable)
- Permissions from your publisher/manager/representation and contact information (if applicable)
- Your phone number and any alternative contact info you can provide
- Please include ID3 tags on ALL TRACKS. If you don’t know what an ID3 tag is, research it on Google. Without them, your products will appear very unprofessional and detour your fans from knowing your song titles. (optional)
Make sure you are registered on the OrlandoBands.com site!
We ask that all members of the project sign up for a user name and password. This helps support the site and keeps you informed on whats going on!
After it is published (could take up to 4 weeks)
You will receive an email follow up with the link to your article. We will also announce it in our newsletter (to 5,000 folks!). Plus, we will include a link on the front page of OrlandoBands.com.
It is required that you help promote your article. Please include us in any email mentions, Myspace campaigns and Facebook/Tweeter/etc. websites you are apart of. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Want more exposure?
Optional: OrlandoBands.com often runs online contests and prize give aways on live shows. If you have any merchandise (T-shirts, hats, stickers, etc.) that you would like to donate to the site in exchange for some exposure, please send it with your CD, after you have been requested via email response. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!